So, you’re planning a trip to Grapeland Safari? We can’t wait to see you. There are a couple things you might want to remember in planning your trip. So, we made a checklist for you!
1. Rules: Be sure to read the park rules. You will be required to sign them upon entering Grapeland Safari property.
2. Cash / Check: Bring plenty of cash or a checkbook. At the moment, we do not accept credit or debit cards so we would ask that you bring cash or check for entry into the park, feeding the animals, snacks at the snack bar or just buying a souvenir to remember the occasion.
3. Time: Come early in the morning or late in the day. Animals are much like you and I in the sense that they like to come out when it’s not so hot outside. It’s a good idea to come early in the day or a couple hours before we close. That way you’re more likely to experience the animals.
4. Directions: I know most of us have a GPS but if you don’t, be sure to bring directions. We’re right off the main highway so it’s pretty easy to find.
5. Camera: While most of us have cell phones and we use them to take photos, don’t leave it at the house. You’re going to want to take plenty of photos and video. Oh, and don’t forget to post some of them to our Facebook page #GrapelandSafari !